Jevents 2.x (Free Access)

Interface for adding automatic calculated daily information

Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
Forum rules
When requesting support please follow these steps:

1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.

Postby teesa » Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:16 pm

Hello
I'm looking for the possibility to add automatically generated daily information about other calendar systems to each day.
For example: Today the Nov. 16th 2012 in our gregorian calendar is also the Nov. 3rd 2012 in the Julian calendar or the 2. Muharram 1434 in the islamic calendar (and so on).

So I'm looking for an interface or a hook to catch the displayed date range, based on this date calculate the other calendar systems data and fill the results back into the day-cells on the fly.

Of course there is the possibility to create and fill separate calendars for each of these different calendar systems and display them together. But as I want to address dates far back and far ahead in time these but this would lead to a huuuuge amount of single calendar events.

Maybe there already exist such interface but I don't have access to it? would be great!
(Better than analyzing and reprogramming...)
I'm testing V2.2.8

Thank you in advance
teesa
Silver Members

Postby Geraint » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:55 am

I did once produce a layout for a club member that displayed Hijri dates alongside the normal date displays.

I may be able to make this available to silver members of the jevents club.
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Postby teesa » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:44 pm

Deal!
I just joined the Club! :)
teesa
Silver Members

Postby Geraint » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:03 am

Please ask a support question in the silver member forum and I'll upload the package that I have there

Geraint
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)