Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
When trying to amend an event I get this error: 500 - An error has occurred.
JEvents worked last week but this week I can only get this message.
Any help would be appreciated.
Joomla : 2.5.4
component_com_jevents : 2.2.5
component_com_rsvppro : 1.5.2
module_mod_jevents_cal : 2.2.0
module_mod_jevents_filter : 2.2.0
module_mod_jevents_latest : 2.2.4
module_mod_jevents_legend : 2.2.3
module_mod_jevents_switchview : 1.5.5 b1770
layout_ruthin : 2.5.6
plugin_editors_jce : 18.104.22.168
plugin_jevents_jevrsvppro : 1.5.2
plugin_search_eventsearch : 2.2.0 (not enabled)
Thank you in advance.
- Gold Members
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:38 pm
Can you update Joomla and your plugins/modules/component.
Then can you enable Maximum error reporting in Joomla! Do you get a more detailed error now?
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.
- Team Staff
- Posts: 23790
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:12 pm
- Location: Isle of Man
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)