Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
I tried to download JEvents 2.2, but still did not succeed. As requested I checked in and then I tried again to download JE, without success.
I did not understand if I have to pay to proceed or not, but it would be useful for your users that the procedure (paid or not) was clear and fast, without wasting time figuring out what you want. I would like, therefore, that some of you would tell me what to do! Thank you.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:18 am
You go to:
JEvents 2.2 (Component,Plugin & Modules)
And click the first download.
We are currently working on migrating JEvents once done we can then proceed to making the site user friendly.
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.
- Team Staff
- Posts: 23758
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:12 pm
- Location: Isle of Man
also the main article on the frontpage of Jevents.net has all the download links and a description of what they provide.
- Posts: 42799
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:14 pm
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)