Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
Does Gold Membership allow an event creator to invite Joomla User Groups to an event? In other words does the 'Event Group' allow the event creator to choose a Joomla User Group or do I have to make my own 'Event Group'? Does this means that each time a new user registers on the site, I have to manually add them to the Jevents 'Event Group'.
Is it possible to automatically email all registered users every time any event is created?
Thanks for your help
- Gold Members
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:03 pm
Yes it does. With RSVP Pro, you can set it up so you can invite a Joomla, Jomsocial and now I believe Community Builder User Groups
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.
- Team Staff
- Posts: 23633
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:12 pm
- Location: Isle of Man
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)