Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
I have Jevents installed with Gold status...
I have aquestion, can i load events and make them payable, so for instnace, I have a skills clinic on Saturday and have room for 10 people, can I sell it on Jevents and take payment with Virtuemart?
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:26 am
With RSVP Pro if you have Virtuemart 2 installed and the appropriate RSVP Pro plugins then you can create a session for 10 people and configure it to pay using Virtuemart.
There are Demo videos and usage notes here http://www.jevents.net/downloads/category/62-rsvppro_12
- please login using your gold member account details to access these and follow up with more specific questions in the gold member forum.
If I misunderstood your question and you are asking about features and are not yet a club member please see the demo videos here http://www.jevents.net/jevents-club/demo-videos
- Posts: 42781
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:14 pm
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)