Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
I am new to jEvents, and am not completely sure of all of the features of the 'Reminder' email option. Before I spend $100 I have a question -
Is there an ability to schedule reminders? I watched the demo video, and couldn't see a field to either select a date to send the reminder, or "send reminder X amount of days/ weeks before the event".
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:34 pm
You can setup a cron job, and configure the reminders to be sent x number of days before the event yes.
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.
- Team Staff
- Posts: 23758
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:12 pm
- Location: Isle of Man
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)