Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
I would like to know if there is a way to add an url field in the event settings (to allow the creator to specify an external url when creating an event)
Thank you in advance for your help
Here are the version informations:
Joomla : 2.5.7
component_com_jevents : 2.2.3
module_mod_jevents_latest : 2.2.0
plugin_editors_jce : 2.2.4
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:19 am
You can put a URL in the extra info or contact fields.
OR use the silver member 'custom fields' addon where you can create and add as many different fields as you want to the event editing and display process
- Posts: 42795
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:14 pm
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)