Jevents 2.x (Free Access)

Booking features

Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
Forum rules
When requesting support please follow these steps:

1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.

Postby JoeBronx » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:23 am

Hello.

I'm the manager of an athletic club and I'm willing to ask some hints in order to understand whether JEvents could be good for our needs.

I need to produce a list of events letting my registered users to apply within a date (and eventually cancel by that date). HEre is a short list of features I'm looking for:
- my users must register for themselves only, logging in with their credentials
- in some cases I need an event to be limited to an X number of users, thus forbidding registration when the limit is reached
- anyway, I'd like to give my users the chance to eventually register in a "waiting list" when the limit is reached
- users should be able to see which ohter users registered for that event
- users may also see how many already registered to each event
- I'd like to have a module that shows the events still open to booking, the deadline, and the number of users already booked in

I think it is all.
can you tell me if I can do it all with JEvents and in this case which are going to be the extensions I need to download in order to reach my goals?

Thank you a lot

PS: I'm using J2.5.7
JoeBronx

Postby Tonyp » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:59 am

Hello Joe,

JEvents and RSVP Pro will fit your needs perfectly.

You will need a gold subscription :).

Regards
Tony
---------------------------------------
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.

Tonyp
Team Staff

Postby JoeBronx » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:47 am

is there any try&buy demo available?
JoeBronx

Postby Tonyp » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:05 am

Hi Joe,

No there is not. Although we can offer a refund within 30 days if it does not fit your needs.

Regards
Tony
---------------------------------------
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.

Tonyp
Team Staff

Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)