Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
I managed to mess up my Joomla installation. I have redownloaded and pointed it to the data file. All the data is there. I have then reinstalled JEvents, is there anyway to make JEvents point to the data already in my MySQL or do I need to re-enter it. I have an old version of Joomla running on a previous version on my site and all my current JEvents data is working there. I have tried downloadind the data as an Ical file, but it will not upload into the current site. I keep getting error messages. Is there anything I can do?
- Code: Select all
Joomla : 2.5.7
component_com_jevents : 2.2.7
module_mod_jevents_cal : 2.2.0
module_mod_jevents_filter : 2.2.0
module_mod_jevents_latest : 2.2.5
module_mod_jevents_legend : 2.2.3
plugin_search_eventsearch : 2.2.0 (not enabled)
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:22 am
From Joomla 1.5 up to 1.6, 1.7 and 2.5, even 3.0. The mysql schema changes in JEvents.
Did you have a 1.5 database and upgrade to 2.5?
If so you need to migrate the data, please see:http://www.jevents.net/downloads/catego ... -migration
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.
- Team Staff
- Posts: 23633
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:12 pm
- Location: Isle of Man
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)