Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
I am probably missing something, but when I activate the component it all works fine but shows all load positions instead of just the one I have selected (as attached).
Could anyone point me in the right direction please?
- Screen-shot-2012-10-16-at-13.24.jpg (140.5 KiB) Viewed 182 times
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:32 am
that looks like a problem with your social bookmarking plugin.
- Posts: 42850
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:14 pm
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)