Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
- Code: Select all
Joomla : 2.5.7
component_com_jevents : 2.2.7
i find only ical export
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:31 am
Create a new calendar in the backend of JEvents and select an iCal import calednar type
- Posts: 42811
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:14 pm
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)