Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
first sorry for my bad english.
I installed jEvents 2.2.7 in my joomla installation (2.5.7).
Thank you for this excellent component!
Now i am not sure - ist there a bug or did i not understand the functionality of this component.
I describe how you can reconstruct the problem:
(1) LogIn to the FrontEnd
(2) Add a new event in the calendar-View and Save
(3) Change the date of the event, but NOT the TIME!!
(5) The Event-Calender doesnt show the event at the new date.
If you change the Time, you get the warning, that all series will be deleted and after save the changes, the calender-view move the event to the changed date.
This problem doesnt exists in the backend!
So all in all:
Change date AND time -> All is okay
Change only date -> Bug or a mistake of me?
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:41 am
I suspect you might have a conflict with a JQuery plugin/module or your template.
First thing to try would be to try using the Standard Joomla! template and see if it works as expected?
Then disable your 'additional' modules one by one and see if you can find the culprit.
But before you do that, lets confirm it is a JQuery conflict. Can you use Googlechrome and Developer Tools? just install Chrome, and press F12(for pc) and look at the console. Refresh the page and copy and paste anything shown in the console here.
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.
- Team Staff
- Posts: 23809
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:12 pm
- Location: Isle of Man
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)