Jevents 2.x (Free Access)

"Sorry Item is actualized"  Topic is solved

Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
Forum rules
When requesting support please follow these steps:

1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.

Postby peterporta » Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:45 pm

Hello,
sorry, it was not clear: As target I took in the modul the start-page. Then i get for the "wrong" events instead of the event-listing a month-calendar.

Under Firefox all is ok!
peterporta

Postby peterporta » Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:48 pm

And another thing: under firefox there are all near events in the modul listed, when you take the correct link "Oktoberfest der Feuerwehr", under safari only the chosen one.

This is solved. I had the category-filter in the modul "off".
peterporta

Postby peterporta » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:37 am

Hello,
you marked the item as "solved". I meant only "And another thing: under firefox there are all near events in the modul listed, when you take the correct link "Oktoberfest der Feuerwehr", under safari only the chosen one."

"under Firefox all is well. I filled in the start-page.
Under Safari and IE there comes the month-calendar" - that is not correct!

Therefor I need your further help. Why is it in firefox ok but not in IE or Safari?
peterporta

Postby Tonyp » Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:26 pm

Hello,

You need to set the Target Menu Item, to the a JEvents Menu Item. This is some thing you must create, the likes of monthly view is common.

Regards
Tony
---------------------------------------
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.

Tonyp
Team Staff

Postby peterporta » Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:26 pm

Hello,
I changed the target from "start page" to "event-menu all" . But it´s still the same under safari (it shows all of the events) and firefox (it shows only one - the chosen - event).

Therefor I do not understand, why it is in firefox ok and in IE or safari it´s a wrong announcement.
peterporta

Postby peterporta » Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:15 am

Hello,
I tried some more and found, that the Latest-Events-Modul gives (under Safari) the link:

http://www.buerger-bataillon-neesen.de/ ... ehlenpokal

the correct link has to be:

http://www.buerger-bataillon-neesen.de/ ... ehlenpokal

All new events-links from Latest-Events are similar wrong. Only when I choose the category "für Alle" it seems to be ok. To see the categories here is a picture (I arranged it to get it smaller - the cat-numbers now near title):

Is it necessary to uninstall the module or the component?
peterporta

Postby peterporta » Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:13 pm

Hi,
I solved it!!

In the latest-modul were in the category-selection all marked. With my safari I couldn´t unmark it. With my iPad I could do that and now all is fine and the result of a click to one link is just one event and not all!
peterporta

Previous

Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)