Jevents 2.x (Free Access)

"Sorry Item is actualized"  Topic is solved

Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
Forum rules
When requesting support please follow these steps:

1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.

Postby peterporta » Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:37 pm

When I click on a link in the latest-events-modul I see the sentence "Sorry Item is actualized" above. When I reload the site it disappears.
This only is on my site http://www.buerger-bataillon-neesen.de". On the site http://www.hauptschule-minden-sued.de there is no problem like that. Moreover it shows not only the one item. It shows all events. Some days ago we changed the categories for existing events. Is it possible that this is the reason? Because the event "Oktoberfest der Feuerwehr ..." is correct when clicking. It was recorded after the categories-changes.
peterporta

Postby Geraint » Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:18 am

Looks ok now.

I suspect your target menu item in the module parameters was pointing to a menu item with restrictions on the categories do be displayed and you didn't update the menu item when you changed the event categories.
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Postby peterporta » Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:19 pm

Hi,
thank you for your answer, but it doesn´t help to solve.

I tried some more and found, that only the "new" category "für Alle" does work. Only for that category is it possible to go direct from the "Latest Events" module to the event-description. Else you always come to the listing of all events.

What do I have to do to make it work? I considered to deinstall the modul and reinstall it. Or have I to "kill" the whole JEvent - and reinstall?
peterporta

Postby Tonyp » Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:55 pm

Hello,

Check the categories permissions, are they different to the other categories?

Regards
Tony
---------------------------------------
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.

Tonyp
Team Staff

Postby peterporta » Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:35 pm

Hi,

no, the category-permissions are "public" with the normal permissions. I checked it ago.
peterporta

Postby Tonyp » Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:39 pm

Hello,

Looking at your link:

http://www.buerger-bataillon-neesen.de/ ... der-zwoten

it's very messed up.

Can you make sure you set a target menu item(your calendar direct link), in the modules parameters.

Regards
Tony
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.

Tonyp
Team Staff

Postby peterporta » Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:59 pm

Hi,
I found, that under firefox all is well. Only with IE and Safari the problem occurs!
In the modul-parameter I have no target set. In the modul are all categories listed. The "link" is turned on, but not all links have the right function.
peterporta

Postby Tonyp » Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:34 pm

Hello,

You are correct. Can you try setting a target menu item?

Tonyp
Team Staff

Postby peterporta » Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:40 pm

Hello,
under Firefox all is well. I filled in the start-page.
Under Safari there comes the month-calendar
peterporta

Postby Tonyp » Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:41 pm

Hello,

I already stated that is correct.

But have you yet tried setting a target menu item in the module parameters?

Tonyp
Team Staff

Next

Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)