Jevents 2.x (Free Access)

Jumping events?!

Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
Forum rules
When requesting support please follow these steps:

1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.

Postby danilopaulinodasilva » Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:46 pm

I'm desperate! Please help me out.

I'm using mod_jevents_latest module to display events from one category. While the component on the same page shows all the events of other categories.

It turns out that only show events that are multiple, the events of a single day, do not appear in the module mod_jevents_latest and incredible as it may seem, appear in the component.

I changed the display mode to show the latest events created / inserted (5), but it does not generate an order to be comfortable. The error happens when I use option 3 or 2.

In short, he's "hopping" events that are not multiples.

What can I do?
danilopaulinodasilva

Postby Geraint » Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:16 am

Check the settings for displaying multi-day and repeating events in the latest events module parameters.

If that doesn't help - can you explain the problem with a specific example? Please give the dates, times and repeat patterns for events you are having problems with.
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Postby danilopaulinodasilva » Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:08 pm

Well, quick look at this: http://novo.licitacao.com.br/treinament ... /10/-.html

I've tried deleting everything and starting from scratch. But as you can see below appears the event of the day 08/10 which is day one, and not on top. Below appears the event on 24/10 and 25/10 which is multiple.

PS:Sorry for being in portuguese (Brazil)! lol.
danilopaulinodasilva

Postby Geraint » Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:18 pm

Are these events in different categories? How did you configure the latest events module - is it setup to show events from ALL categories?
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Postby danilopaulinodasilva » Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:36 pm

And another case similar: http://novo.licitacao.com.br/index.php? ... =11&day=10

In the calendar the days 08/10 and 09/10, they are ok! But look at the module above. Ta-da! They were skipped?
danilopaulinodasilva

Postby Geraint » Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:02 pm

Geraint wrote:Are these events in different categories? How did you configure the latest events module - is it setup to show events from ALL categories?
Geraint

Postby danilopaulinodasilva » Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:54 pm

Yes, are in different categories. And no, i've setup to show only from one category.
danilopaulinodasilva

Postby danilopaulinodasilva » Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:48 pm

I can not understand it! The event appears only when it is two days or more.
Even setting all categories to appear in the module, it appears the event.

Here is the current configuration of the module:
danilopaulinodasilva

Postby Tonyp » Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:44 am

Hello,

Set: Display a repeating Event once to 'Yes'.

Then it will only display the repeating events on the first day.
---------------------------------------
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.

Tonyp
Team Staff

Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)