Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
I have a remote calendar (with ical of a Google Calendar)
Now the importinf from ical works because I can see the events of this calendar is in database but I can't see the events in the calendar of the site.
Which can be the problem?
Has someone a problem like this?
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:35 am
Can you see these events in the JEvents Manage Events from the administration area?
If so Check your JEvents menu item has no categories selected to show all categories.
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.
- Team Staff
- Posts: 23809
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:12 pm
- Location: Isle of Man
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)