Jevents 2.x (Free Access)

unable to access to the events management

Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
Forum rules
When requesting support please follow these steps:

1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.

Postby sghezzi » Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:27 pm

Hello, I just upgraded to JEvents v2.2.7 and now I cannot access anymore to the Events Management . I got Error 500. What can I do??
Thanks Silvia
sghezzi
Bronze Members

Postby Tonyp » Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:09 pm

Hello Silvia,

Please can you provide some information?

Forum rules
When requesting support, please copy and paste the 'Version information for Support Forum' from the JEvents Control Panel into your post. If you cannot see this, please enable JEvents project news within it's configuration. Also, if you get a 500 Error, Enable Joomla! Maximum Error Reporting and view the page again, you should now have a more detailed error which will help us to resolve you issue quickly.

Also, your Joomla! Version?

Regards
Tony
---------------------------------------
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.

Tonyp
Team Staff

Postby sghezzi » Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:41 pm

I have joomla 2.5.7
I get this error:

500 - Si è verificato un errore.

JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1146 - Table 'Sql584110_1.jml_templates_menu' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT template FROM jml_templates_menu WHERE client_id = 0 AND menuid = 0 ORDER BY menuid DESC LIMIT 0, 1

Torna al Pannello di controllo

Call stack
# Function Location
1 JAdministrator->initialise() /web/htdocs/www.cattaneo.org/home/administrator/index.php:34
2 JApplication->initialise() /web/htdocs/www.cattaneo.org/home/administrator/includes/application.php:81
3 JApplication->triggerEvent() /web/htdocs/www.cattaneo.org/home/libraries/joomla/application/application.php:230
4 JDispatcher->trigger() /web/htdocs/www.cattaneo.org/home/libraries/joomla/application/application.php:642
5 JEvent->update() /web/htdocs/www.cattaneo.org/home/libraries/joomla/event/dispatcher.php:161
6 call_user_func_array() /web/htdocs/www.cattaneo.org/home/libraries/joomla/event/event.php:71
7 plgSystemLangoverride->onAfterInitialise()
8 JLanguage->__construct() /web/htdocs/www.cattaneo.org/home/plugins/system/langoverride/langoverride.php:43
9 GLanguage->load() /web/htdocs/www.cattaneo.org/home/libraries/joomla/language/language.php:258
10 JDatabase->loadResult() /web/htdocs/www.cattaneo.org/home/plugins/system/langoverride/langoverride.php:90
11 JDatabaseMySQL->execute() /web/htdocs/www.cattaneo.org/home/libraries/joomla/database/database.php:1138
12 JError::raiseError() /web/htdocs/www.cattaneo.org/home/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php:548
13 JError::raise() /web/htdocs/www.cattaneo.org/home/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:251

thanks a lot

Silvia
sghezzi
Bronze Members

Postby Tonyp » Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:11 am

Hello,

Please do not double post. We read all new posts, but work 9-5.30 UK Time. I work outside them hours but not to set hours.

I have responded to your other post.

Regards
Tony
---------------------------------------
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.

Tonyp
Team Staff

Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)