Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
I am reinstalling Joomla 2.5 after losing my site but retaining my database.
I reinstalled J2.5 and connected to my old database.
I have installed JEvents 2.2.7 but it does not show my table data - I deleted the tables written by the installation and re-instated my original tables from a back up.
I must be missing something?
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:24 am
What this from the same version of Joomla? were they both 2.5.
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.
- Team Staff
- Posts: 23633
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:12 pm
- Location: Isle of Man
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)