Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
During testing of Jevents 2.2 (on joomla 2.5.7) i get a large list of error messages, starting with "Strict Standards:" followed by a discription. This happens both in the backend and the frontend.
Currently tested on XAMPP version v1.8.1-VC9.
My questions are:
- Is this a known problem/bug?
- Will this also happen when the site goes live?
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:07 pm
This is because you have over zealious error reporting on.
As you are running XAMPP I suspect you need to disable Error reporting within your php.ini
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.
- Team Staff
- Posts: 23769
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:12 pm
- Location: Isle of Man
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)