Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
Is it possible to change the event author's name to link to his/her user profile instead of to email them?
(I did see in a previous post that assigning a contact to a user changes the link from "mailto" to a link to their contact sheet/form, which is OK, but time consuming if you have to set a contact for each user...)
I think the answer is somewhere in /com_jevents/libraries/commonfunctions.php starting around line 420 ...?
Also, any chance this could be integrated with third party (eg. Community Builder) profiles?
- Silver Members
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:07 am
We already have a CB Profile Link plugin available to our Silver Members
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.
- Team Staff
- Posts: 23793
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:12 pm
- Location: Isle of Man
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)