Jevents 2.x (Free Access)

Link to Full Calendar from latest events is going to 'edit'  Topic is solved

Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
Forum rules
When requesting support please follow these steps:

1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.

Postby kammererbj » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:55 pm

The link for the 'full calendar' item under latest events is going to: create-jevent/icalevent.edit

I think this is new issue, but don't know what it could be. It appears to only affect those users that have rights to create items on the calandar. So, public and those registered users that don't have priveledges don't have the issue and it goes to the calendar.

Something with permissions?

JEvents v2.1.9 Stable
kammererbj

Postby carcam » Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:40 am

Hi Kammererbj,
first of all please upgrade to the latest JEvents 2.2.7 as it's the most stable JEvents version at the moment.

Then if the problem persist, can you provide any screenshot that helps us to better understand the issue?
¿Sabías que tenemos soporte en español para los miembros del Club de JEvents? ¡ÚNETE AHORA!
carcam
Team Staff

Postby kammererbj » Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:06 pm

upgrade to 2.2.7, thanks.

I think it's resolved. not sure if it was upgrading. I did find that I didn't have the 'target menu' option completed in the 'latest events' module.

appreciate the help.
kammererbj

Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)