Jevents 2.x (Free Access)

ext layout By Year view shows no nav Icons

Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
Forum rules
When requesting support please follow these steps:

1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.

Postby afsfire » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:29 pm

Version 2.2.7
Recently installed. I like the ext layout however when I use the list by year there are no navigation Icons. If I switch to other layouts the icons show up. Is there something I'm missing. Another question which is related to this is since i use the view by year is there a way to have it start next year? I have events but they don't start until next year but they don't show because it is only showing events for 2012.
http://www.afsracing.com/index.php/schedule/year.listevents/2012/10/02/-
afsfire
Gold Members

Postby Geraint » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:27 pm

Check your menu item settings and global JEvents config - did you set the config option to display the navigation icons?

Try a date range menu item type to set dates starting next year.
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Postby afsfire » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:55 pm

The date range shows the correct info. Thank you.

I checked the menu item settings and the JEvents config and they are both set to Yes on the Use New Icon Navigation Bar. Still no icons. Any other ideas? Thanks
afsfire
Gold Members

Postby uqkhurle » Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:50 pm

Hi guys, I have the same issue. I ended up changing to the Geraint layout so that I have full navigation at the front end. Obviously a work around though and not a fix for the ext layout. :-)
uqkhurle

Postby carcam » Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:43 am

Which "Navigation Icons to show" did you choose in the menu item configuration?
¿Sabías que tenemos soporte en español para los miembros del Club de JEvents? ¡ÚNETE AHORA!
carcam
Team Staff

Postby Geraint » Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:09 am

also note that the month-month, week-week navigation is done via links next to the month/week label (different to some of the other layouts).
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Postby uqkhurle » Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:30 am

Hi carcam, I choose all except List by Category.
uqkhurle

Postby Geraint » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:01 am

Please check the menu item config as well as the JEvents config globally.

Can you give us a URL to look at - you should be seeing the navigation icons if you enable them in the menu item and global config
Geraint

Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)