Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
I was wondering if the manage people and resources addon, is able spot resources that have been doublebooked, and show list of available resources?
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:05 pm
Yes you can configure the addon to do that on a resource specific basis - so some things can be constrained and others not.
- Posts: 42811
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:14 pm
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)