Jevents 2.x (Free Access)

Cannot search by date

Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
Forum rules
When requesting support please follow these steps:

1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.

Postby osca » Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:42 pm

Hey guys,

i've installed JEvents 2.2.3 with the search plugin from this page. I thought i can search by date, at the extended joomla search, but i cannot :/
I tried different date formats...

Is it possible to search by date with this plugin?
I thought the installation of this plugin was corrupt, but if i search by description or title, i get results.
Maybe i'm doing something wrong!

I hope you can help me...

Osca

P.S.: Sorry for my english :) Hope you understand.
osca

Postby Tonyp » Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:55 pm

Hello,

The plugin is designed to search by title not date i am afraid.

Regards
Tony
---------------------------------------
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.

Tonyp
Team Staff

Postby osca » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:52 pm

is there another plugin for that?
osca

Postby Tonyp » Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:06 am

No not at present, but some thing I will look into with Geraint, however I believe this is the first request for it.

Regards
Tony
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.

Tonyp
Team Staff

Postby joeAustralia » Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:50 am

hua... can we at least order events by the most recent first? seems to be in the order they were added, oldest first
joeAustralia
Silver Members

Postby Tonyp » Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:39 am

Hello JoeAustalia,

Have you seen our time limit plugin? this hides past events if configured correctly.

Regards
Tony

Tonyp
Team Staff

Postby Geraint » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:52 am

Hi Joe - just to add to what Tony says. There are several display 'modes' for the latest events module. It sounds as though you are looking at the 'most recently created' version. Are you wanting these events in the reverse order i.e. FIFO (first in first out) as opposed to the current LIFO (last in first out)?
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)