Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
I want to test JEvents on my website Joomla 1.7.3
I installed JEvents 2.011.
When I try to record a new event, I get the error.
Fatal error: Call to a member function rp_id() on a non-object in /home/myrep/public_html/mysiterep/administrator/components/com_jevents/libraries/saveIcalEvent.php on line 212
Did I miss something or forgot to install a pluging ?.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:56 pm
the event has failed to be created and then when the email notification script tries to run it fails to find the event,
Try enabling Joomla debug mode - I suspect you may have and SQL error somewhere possibly from a bad install/configuration.
- Posts: 42795
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:14 pm
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)