Jevents 2.x (Free Access)

SOLVED - Detail page load mootools twice.

Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
Forum rules
When requesting support please follow these steps:

1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.

Postby MojoMateo » Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:56 pm

Hello,
My jevent detail page is loading a couple of link in the head that i would like to delete:

Code: Select all
<link rel="stylesheet" href="/test/components/com_jevents/views/default/assets/css/events_css.css" type="text/css" />
  <style type="text/css">
div.jevdialogs {position:relative;margin-top:35px;text-align:left;}
 div.jevdialogs img{float:none!important;margin:0px}
  </style>
  <script src="/test/media/system/js/core-uncompressed.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
  <script src="/test/media/system/js/core.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
  <script src="/test/components/com_jevents/assets/js/view_detail.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

how should i do that?
MojoMateo

Postby Geraint » Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:09 pm

You need these for JEvents and to function and it is only loading mootools once in this snippet
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Postby MojoMateo » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:52 pm

i already load mootools by my own template code. Jevent make a second one. For the others i've looked to the code and it seems not that the front-end detail page need core.js too

can you please tell me where can i try to modify this header?
MojoMateo

Postby Geraint » Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:51 am

This header is generated automatically by Joomla - if your template is loading mootools separately then it sounds as though it not doing this via

JHtml::_('behavior.framework');

(or JHtml::_('behavior.mootools'); in Joomla 1.5)
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Postby MojoMateo » Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:06 pm

Ok thanks, i'looked and here are the precises lines that i want to delete in the detail event page:

<link rel="stylesheet" href="/test/components/com_jevents/views/default/assets/css/events_css.css" type="text/css" />
  <style type="text/css">
div.jevdialogs {position:relative;margin-top:35px;text-align:left;}
 div.jevdialogs img{float:none!important;margin:0px}
  </style>
  <script src="/test/media/system/js/core-uncompressed.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

Can you please tell me the file to modify?
MojoMateo

Postby Geraint » Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:44 pm

Geraint wrote:This header is generated automatically by Joomla - if your template is loading mootools separately then it sounds as though it not doing this via

JHtml::_('behavior.framework');

(or JHtml::_('behavior.mootools'); in Joomla 1.5)

JEvents is loading mootools correctly - if your template causes 2 versions to load then you need to modify the template to do it the right way.

Again "core-uncompressed.js" is loaded automatically by Joomla so it should not appear more than once
Geraint

Postby MojoMateo » Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:54 pm

But what's strange is that the detail page is the only one that load it, and i have added directly mootools in my template because i need the latest vesion of it with mousenter and mouseleave.
Anyway is there a line that jevent ask joomla for that?
MojoMateo

Postby Geraint » Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:38 am

No - its loaded by joomla
libraries/joomla/html/html/behavior.php (in Joomla 1.7)
Geraint

Postby MojoMateo » Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:49 pm

Ok thanks i'll try it
MojoMateo

Postby MojoMateo » Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:04 pm

I'm unable to solve this, i tried to delete the joomla mootools link and the problem is still there:

here what the chrome console say:
Uncaught TypeError: Object [object DOMWindow] has no method 'addEvent'

at: view_detail.js:116

somthing strange i found is that the view_detail.js start by this:

* JEvents Component for Joomla 1.5.x

but i'm prety sure to have downloaded the Joomla 1.7 version

You can see it here:
http://lympho-energie.com/test/componen ... Itemid=103

do you have an idea?
MojoMateo