Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
Hi I would like that every users registred in my site should insert an event, without that I have to insert the user in the user autorized panel of jevents.
Is it possible?
- Posts: 107
- Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:10 pm
To make life simple I would recommend using the Auto Create Authorised Users Plugin:http://www.jevents.net/en/downloads/cat ... ised-users
and configure it to add all registered users to the Authorised users panel.
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.
- Team Staff
- Posts: 23790
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:12 pm
- Location: Isle of Man
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)