Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
The way the plubic registrations work is:
1. They enter their email address
click attend and they are entered.
Depending on how you setup the system, you can configure it to require an email confirmation before the attendee is confirmed. So they have a validating link in the email.
You can also configure it to require an email confirmation even if they are paying via paypal and the payment is successful.
anything more you would like to see?
I currently have an event running for a local cycling club who's website I manage, which has email based registration:
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.
- Team Staff
- Posts: 23639
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:12 pm
- Location: Isle of Man
RSVP Pro now also offers a Captcha field that can be added to the registration form too.
- Posts: 42795
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:14 pm
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)