Jevents 2.x (Free Access)

Latest Event - No date with Unspecified time

Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
Forum rules
When requesting support please follow these steps:

1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.

Postby carcam » Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:15 am

Hi wgsiesel,
regarding the facebooklikeandshare plugin, there is a plugin available for silver members that integrates in JEvents. To integrate it with another solution you should have to work with the other's solution developers. Events have an id but the Events structure is a bit complicated as they have to deal with repeats. Events are also into a category but I think they do not use Joomla! category table at this moment.

Regarding the problem, it's really weird. Can you please check that you do not have any modules overrides in your template folder (an easy way of checking this is changing your template to one of the Joomla! core ones)? Can you also please double check that you are using the latest 2.0.2 latest events module version?
¿Sabías que tenemos soporte en español para los miembros del Club de JEvents? ¡ÚNETE AHORA!
carcam
Team Staff

Postby wgiesel » Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:43 am

Hello:
I checked on the module and it is the 2.0.2.

I don't want to share Jevents on Facebook, I like to EXCLUDE Jevents form facebooklikeandshare, so that they don't crash with each others.
In facebooklikeandshare I have the option tu exclude certain content, such as artikel IDs and joomla catergories.
My question: Do have Jevent one of both. So I can exclude jevent from facebooklikeandshare.
Thank you.
wgiesel

Postby carcam » Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:33 am

Jevents has no article id, but I have taken a look at the database and actually JEvents categories are stored in Joomla! categories table, so just get the categoies Ids and try.
¿Sabías que tenemos soporte en español para los miembros del Club de JEvents? ¡ÚNETE AHORA!
carcam
Team Staff

Postby wgiesel » Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:12 pm

Thanks a lot. I have looked up the ID but it doesn't not work anyway.
I tried with the id of another category, and excluding works.
Anybody any idea what I could do?
Thanks.
wgiesel

Postby carcam » Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:46 am

You should contact the plugin developer for assistance or dig a bit in the code to make the plugin works also with other Joomla! components.
carcam
Team Staff

Previous

Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)