Jevents 2.x (Free Access)

SOLVED - Discounts in events for registrered users?

Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
Forum rules
When requesting support please follow these steps:

1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.

Postby chocovo » Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:10 am

Hello,

The attendance demo is very interesting but my bad englih make I didn't understand all.

I would like to know if it is possible to have 2 prices for the same event.

For example, the entrance al the event would cost:
20 euros for registred users.
30 euros for non registred users.

Thanks for your answer and happy 2012.
chocovo
Bronze Members

Postby Tonyp » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:25 am

Hello,

It is indeed possible, you have several options to do this.

The simplest way, is to put a set fee of 30.00 to the public and a -10.00 for registered users and above.

Regards
Tony
---------------------------------------
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.

Tonyp
Team Staff

Postby chocovo » Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:41 pm

Hello Tonyp,

The idea seems simple but is Jevents prepared to differentiate between registred and non registred users.

Imagine user login and want to pay to attend at the event. Will he pay 30 euros through Paypal or 20?

Imagine then that a non registred user want to attend at the event. Could he pay through Paypal 20 euros like a registred users?

I would like to know if Jevents can show different price according to the sort of user (registred or non registred user)?

Registred user would see 20 euros and non registred user would see 30 euros.
chocovo
Bronze Members

Postby Geraint » Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:43 pm

Yes RSVP Pro allows you to offer different prices for different Joomla user groups - this is done by offering 'member discounts' as described by Tony.

So when a logged in user views the event the price would be EUR20 and for a non-logged in user the price would show as EUR30.
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Postby chocovo » Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:57 pm

Thanks you for the answer.

Great component.
chocovo
Bronze Members

Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)