Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
I think I've messed with every css file I can find in jevents to change the background and text color of the frontend adminpanel. I can't see thte text or dropdown boxes the way it is. Can anyone help with which file needs to be edited?
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:25 pm
Your site's template will be over riding it. You will want to use Firefox and Firebug ( Or Google Chrome and it's developer tools) to inspect the code you are looking for and apply the necessary CSS change.
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.
- Team Staff
- Posts: 23713
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:12 pm
- Location: Isle of Man
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)