Jevents 2.x (Free Access)

DT Register & JEvents not in sync

Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
Forum rules
When requesting support please follow these steps:

1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.

Postby ngchamber » Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:51 pm

We use DT Register with JEvents... I don't know if this is from JEvents end or DT Register End.

The JEvents (when created in JEvents) do not list under my upcoming events or show any 'register' button in the details area (like it did on my previous site)
The JEvents (event) only lists on the Calendar and does not allow you to 'register' for it. Help, please, thank you :?:
ngchamber

Postby Tonyp » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:18 pm

Hello,

I am not familiar with DT Register as JEvents provides RSVP Pro which is used for Registrations.

Is the upcoming events the JEvents Latest Events Module?
---------------------------------------
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.

Tonyp
Team Staff

Postby ngchamber » Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:06 pm

Hi Tony
Yes the JEvents is the latest that I can see.
Has there been any significant change between.2.0.11
I see there is another version (higher) available to club members... would it fix any issues in 2.0.11?
Most appreciate your help, Tony... I am trying very hard to accomplish this goal by Jan. 1 for new site
you can view at www.northgrenvillechamber.com/V2

I don't know if I have the 'registration' part for JEvents, I need to have people be able to pay on-line and/or at the door and also register or 'free' events, too.*and show details of the events and have front-end user be able to post their community calendar of events, and use images and such to make the details look 'professional/fancy'..
ngchamber

Postby Tonyp » Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:17 pm

Hello,

There has been some code changes, especially in 2.1 to enhance performance and SEF.

You would need to edit the custom string for the latest events module to include the buttons you are wanting.

Jevents RSVP Pro, is some thing that would also suit your needs. with the gold subscription you get everything and first line support to help you reach this goal by then.

Payments online is accepted by Paypal at the moment, we use VirtueMart to process payments for other online payment systems, however, with VM2 just launched and removing some necessary features we are awaiting VM2 to release a fix to be able to use that again.

Offline (Manual) payments can also be done with the manual payments plugin, which allows you to customise the last form. So you can tell people to bring cash or cheque / post it etc etc.

Regards
Tony
---------------------------------------
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.

Tonyp
Team Staff

Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)