Jevents 2.x (Free Access)

@ Symbol appears instead of Start Time

Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
Forum rules
When requesting support please follow these steps:

1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.

Postby trigerbg » Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:02 pm

Hello

I am new to JEvents but I noticed on my site a vertical line to the left of each entry. Included is a screen shot of what I see as an attachment

jevents.jpg
jevents.jpg (16.81 KiB) Viewed 151 times

I am using the default formatting. I did try changing the formatting but that did not alter it so I put it back to default. The version of JEvents I used is the current version and my Joomla is 1.7.3

Anyone seen this behavior or know how to modify it?

Thank you
trigerbg

Postby Geraint » Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:15 pm

JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Postby trigerbg » Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:22 pm

Thank you Geraint. The @ symbol is now gone but do you know how to remove the vertical line on the left side?
trigerbg

Postby Tonyp » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:25 pm

Hi trigerbg,

That vertical line is due to the template you have selected, the line is actually the category color.

You could apply some CSS Overrides, you should be able to find the necessary CSS to adjust using Firefox and Firebug.

Regards
Tony
---------------------------------------
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.

Tonyp
Team Staff

Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)