Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
I upgraded from JEvents 1.5 to 2.0.11 on Joomla 1.5.25. Everything seems to be working properly except when I create new events. The header seems to be messed up, with the JEvents image repeating across the screen, and the Save Apply Cancel links in an odd place. Also the tabs were missing for the event time and date, although links were there (in an odd place). I just went to single page editing to remove the need for the tabs. I have pasted the image so you can see. Is this a CSS issue that only affects the Create or Edit event pages?
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:45 am
This is a CSS issue - interaction from your template.
Use Firebug for Firefox or Chrome Inspector to see what is driving the CSS for these elements on your site.
- Posts: 42835
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:14 pm
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)