Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
Bonjour je suis français
j'ai un bug d'affichage, quelqu'un peut-il m'aider
l'image montre le bug
Hello I am French I have a bug of display(posting), somebody can help me the image show the bug
- Posts: 69
- Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:19 am
This is Joomla causing it, it is built into Joomla. You can either hack the joomla file, or get the club subscription and upgrade to Jevents 2.1.5 which has a fix incorperated into it.
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.
- Team Staff
- Posts: 23737
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:12 pm
- Location: Isle of Man
Actually this is your template's css file that is doing this.
You need to check the CSS for your <li> tags in the navigation and get them to float:left without the li image.
- Posts: 42799
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:14 pm
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)