Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
I've gone into the global configure page and changed the option to 12-hour- yes. I've gone back into my events and changed them to 12-hour, save. They still show up as 24 hour in the control panel.
The dates show up as 2012-1-26 in the event manager. I'm not used to it and it's hard to read. So is the 24 hour time presentation.
Where can I go change that. I've been in the global configure tab 3 times and am not finding it.
Thank you for your help.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:28 pm
For creating events you should use the calendar icon for selecting dates.
Where are you seeing them as 24 hour?
- Posts: 42795
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:14 pm
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)