Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
I just installed 2.0.11 on joomla 1.7.3 and the installation went well but I have nothing in frontend when I click on my menu. It shows me a 500 error as
The Web site encountered an error when extracting
500 HTTP Error (Internal Server Error) :An unexpected situation occurred while the server attempted to process the request.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:44 pm
Sounds like a permissions issue on your server, and it cannot extract the file.
Can you try manually extracting the file? and installing from a directory?
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.
- Team Staff
- Posts: 23790
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:12 pm
- Location: Isle of Man
also check the memory settings for php
- Posts: 42835
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:14 pm
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)