Jevents 2.x (Free Access)

Pre-sales enquiry - Group registration editing

Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
Forum rules
When requesting support please follow these steps:

1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.

Postby mikekiy » Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:29 am

Hi

I am putting together a site that will manage a series of mini rugby festivals.

The set-up is very simple but for one aspect - allowing squad managers to edit their group registrations.

I envisage setting up an event. A squad manager registers on the site and then makes a group reservation for his squad. There are only 3 registration fields required - Name, RFU Reg No and Date of Birth for each squad member.

Using your component would it be possible for a squad manager to come back at a later date and edit the group registration?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Mike
mikekiy
Gold Members

Postby Tonyp » Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:27 am

Hello Mike,

It will indeed be possible. Using RSVP Pro. The easiest way is to have them registered on the website, then when they login the information is displayed on the event detail page providing the event allows registration editing.

Regards
Tony
---------------------------------------
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.

Tonyp
Team Staff

Postby mikekiy » Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:05 am

Thanks Tony

I have purchased a Gold Membership and will have a go at loading it all up.

Regards

Mike
mikekiy
Gold Members

Postby Tonyp » Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:10 am

Glad to hear,

Make sure to have a good read through the documentation as this particular component is very extensive to meet many criterias.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Regards
Tony
---------------------------------------
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.

Tonyp
Team Staff

Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)