Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
My calendar has a repeated weekly event on every Sunday except for a few statutory holidays like Christmas. Is there an easy way to delete only one of the repeated event, or do I have to stop and re-start the repeated event after the holiday? I am a newbie.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:57 pm
There is indeed,
If you are in the administration area, go to the Jevents, Manage Events. Then locate the event at which holds your repeating events. click the Round blue star and you can delete the events as you wish.
You can click the edit icon on the specific repeat in its event detail and choose to delete the repeat.
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.
- Team Staff
- Posts: 23793
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:12 pm
- Location: Isle of Man
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)