Jevents 2.x (Free Access)

Adjusting the Calendar Height

Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
Forum rules
When requesting support please follow these steps:

1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.

Postby XingyiJuan » Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:08 am

Hello!

Sorry for my noob question, I would like to know if there's a way to modify the height of day cells in the monthly calendar view? My problem is that the calendar overflows the div I put it in, and I would like to fit it by reducing the height of the day cells. When I Firebug it, it tells me the height is set with "element.style", which is Firebug's way of telling you it in the JavaScript somewhere.

Thank you!
XingyiJuan

Postby Geraint » Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:23 am

What is the current element style HTML?

For most jevents layouts the height that is set is a min-height so that the cells can grow with their content.
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Postby XingyiJuan » Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:27 am

Right now, the table row is 80px high. Could you tell me where to set the minimum height?

Thank you so much!
XingyiJuan

Postby Geraint » Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:23 am

what is the site url?
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Postby XingyiJuan » Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:33 pm

XingyiJuan

Postby Geraint » Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:14 am

You can change the height of the cells using CSS like:

Code: Select all
.cal_td_today {height:40px!important;}
Geraint

Postby XingyiJuan » Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:58 pm

Sorry to say that I've already tried that and it doesn't do much. Here are two screen captures of the page with Firebug on. On the first you see that the table row elements is not affected by any CSS. On the second, you can see that even if the cell is assigned a height element by the CSS, it is overwritten by the style inside the tag itself.

So, my question remains: How do you change that?
XingyiJuan

Postby XingyiJuan » Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:59 pm

Another question is: how come we can't see the full pictures I've just posted???
XingyiJuan

Postby carcam » Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:04 am

Your site is offline right now, actually it seems to me that it's been removed.

If the CSS is not being applied, then you should investigate a bit about that and probably change the CSS "path".
¿Sabías que tenemos soporte en español para los miembros del Club de JEvents? ¡ÚNETE AHORA!
carcam
Team Staff

Postby Tonyp » Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:24 am

And in regards to the pictures? they are just to big to fit within the set cell on this site, we just open the image in a new tab to view it.

Regards
---------------------------------------
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.

Tonyp
Team Staff

Next

Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)