Jevents 2.x (Free Access)

SOLVED - problem with two module "Latest_Events" together

Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
Forum rules
When requesting support please follow these steps:

1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.

Postby momomomo » Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:31 pm

Hi, first of all your extension rocks!

I have a strange behavior when creating 2 module of latest events in the same page, each with with different configuration.
i get wrong output (results that don't match my configuration) ob both. if i enable only one of them i get the right results. (in both modules), however if i enable them together, the results are changing.

Any help here will be great.

Thanks a lot, Momo
momomomo

Postby Geraint » Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:43 am

Are you using the 'use settings below' config option?

Can you describe the behaviour you get in more detail - also full details about Joomla and JEvents versions please
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Postby momomomo » Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:13 am

Hi, thanks for the replay, i got it by myself in the end, my mistake, sorry.

Tough I have another question, i saw in the demo videos the rsvp component, and the look of the attendance and the registration tabs.

I'm thinking maybe to buy it but i have some questions before,

In general it is really good we have so many options but in my future system, i would like for a user to add event with minimum fields as possible. (not me as admin but as a regular registered user)

for example i would like the capacity field be shown in the edit event screen but all the other fields shouldn't be shown. (maybe as admin i can change them, but the user should use a default ill choose and wont see them)

Is it possible?
momomomo

Postby Geraint » Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:38 am

Capacity and waiting lists tracking are configurable options so they can be disabled (as well as pending attendance states).

Additionally other options could be hidden when editing in the frontend using CSS - we can help you with this in the gold member forum.
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)