Jevents 2.x (Free Access)

SOLVED - mod_jevents_latest

Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
Forum rules
When requesting support please follow these steps:

1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.

Postby bluebird » Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:44 am

Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right place for the mod_jevents_latest topic, but I'm having trouble with the Event Detail Page not looking the same as when you click on the date using mod_jevents_cal module? There seems to be a class missing? The event deatils are consistent but the style is diferent depending on whether I clicked on the list of events link or the actual candendar date??? Has anyone come accross this?
bluebird

Postby Tonyp » Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:03 pm

Yes,

You can define the layout within the menu item and within jevents..

Can you check these? to make sure they are using the same layout?
---------------------------------------
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.

Tonyp
Team Staff

Postby bluebird » Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:07 am

Yeah I looked- the mod_jevents_latest module and the mod_jevents_cal actually use different code to show the event detail. And the output was slightly different. Quick solution was just to copy and paste the mod_jevents_cal code for the layout into the mod_jevents_latest layout and it worked like a charm.
bluebird

Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)