Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
Hi, I'm using JEvents 2.0 and I wonder why I use a form to my website and that users may hang freely through events of that form to a specific timetable, though, before running should send an email to the administrator to verify that you can publish this information, thank you.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:59 pm
I'm not sure I understood the question but you can setup users in JEvents so that they have the permission to create events but NOT to publish them. An admin user will get a message telling them about the new event they then decide if the event should be published.
- Posts: 42850
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:14 pm
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)