Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
I installed JEvents to my Joomla 1.7 and I get this weird lining or actually bulleting if I'm not wrong with the cat.listevents page. It's also on admin.listevents (haven't tested others out because I don't have them on front end). It doesn't seem to be affected by front end language nor the jevents view layout.http://www.upload.ee/download/1806618/b088ba5784257457258/cat.listevents.png
Tested on IE9, FF7, Opera 11.5
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:21 pm
that is your template's css files showing the <li> tags as blocks and with background images.
You could use the firebug addon for firefox to see what CSS you need to use to change this.
- Posts: 42850
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:14 pm
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)