Jevents 2.x (Free Access)

Latest JEvents Module CSS

Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
Forum rules
When requesting support please follow these steps:

1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.

Postby JimESmythe » Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:21 am

Where do I go to make adjustments to the look and feel of the module. Right now the events are showing with a white background and I need it transparent.
http://www.ncwcfamily.org
JimESmythe

Postby carcam » Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:13 am

Just add this to your template css:

Code: Select all
td.mod_events_latest_first, td.mod_events_latest {
    background-color: transparent!important;
}

For other changes just inspect the page with Firebug or a similar web tool and add the custom changes you need to your site css.
¿Sabías que tenemos soporte en español para los miembros del Club de JEvents? ¡ÚNETE AHORA!
carcam
Team Staff

Postby JimESmythe » Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:41 pm

Is there a better way to handle this. I ask because if my template gets updated by the company I use then this code will be removed. Can CSS not be built into the core module that would be supported from your side. So when you do updates the coding will remain.
JimESmythe

Postby Tonyp » Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:47 pm

Hello Jim,

It can be but then when you update the component that change is over written.

You could use a css template over ride but that documentation is only available to club members:

http://www.jevents.net/en/jevents-15-to ... entatation

Regards
Tony
---------------------------------------
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.

Tonyp
Team Staff

Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)