Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
I'm running Jevents 2.0 on Joomla 1.6 When I add a new calendar event I typically add a start date other then today's date and an end date as another date. I have an issue once I changed the start date, I cannot change the end date. '
If I save the new event and reopen it, then I can go into the end date and change it. This get to be time consuming saving and reopening the event. When I was running Jevents 1.5 on Joomla 1.5 I never had this issue. Has anyone else seen this issue?
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:08 pm
That does sound bizzar!
As if it is working fine from one it should work for the other.
Is there any reason why you are not using Joomla 1.7?
Also are you using Joomla 1.6.6?
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.
- Team Staff
- Posts: 23633
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:12 pm
- Location: Isle of Man
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)