Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
is it possible to place an ICal download link in the latest events module?
Is there some code fragment available that generates the ical format?
Just need a gentle push in the right direction.
Thanks in advance.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:05 am
Not from the latest events module but you can display an RSS feed link.
You can create an ical export menu item and use that link possibly
- Posts: 42781
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:14 pm
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)