Jevents 2.x (Free Access)

SOLVED - Load monthly calendar from a menu option...

Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
Forum rules
When requesting support please follow these steps:

1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.

Postby infonaut » Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:05 pm

Hi there,

I'm new to Joomla and Jevents so I don't know my way around either system so apologies if the questions are already answered elsewhere.

1. Is it possible in the free version to use loadposition to load the current monthly view of a calendar from a menu option same as with your demo site? If so, what do you need to configure to show monthly view instead of mini-calendar view?

2. Is is possible go from the mini-calendar to the monthly view when a date is clicked instead of the event view for that date?

3. Can the tooltip on the mini-calendar show details of the event instead of the click text?

4. Can the days without events be disabled/non-selectable?

5. Can the days that have events be colour coded be category in the same manner as the monthly view?

Thanks!
infonaut

Postby Tonyp » Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:29 pm

Hello,

No problem we will try to help the best we can :).

1. Yes, create a menu item (In Joomla Menu's) and select Jevents - View by Month.

2. It is indeed possible but will require some programming.

3. Yes, you should be able to modify this in Jevents, Layout Defaults and Select the (3rd?) option 'Monthly Calendar Tooltip (Joomla Tooltip Only)'.

4. Again this should be possible with some programming.

5. Again.. Yes with some programming..

Should you need help with the programming the Team is more than happy to help guide you if you are a Silver+ Club Member :).
---------------------------------------
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.

Tonyp
Team Staff

Postby infonaut » Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:20 pm

Thank you.
infonaut

Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)