Jevents 2.x (Free Access)

Help on Calendar - NAVIGATION EXPANDED

Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
Forum rules
When requesting support please follow these steps:

1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.

Postby Otep » Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:04 am

I've been editing CSS to customize my Calendar but I did not expect what happened next... the Navigation (the previous year <<, the previous month <.. and so on... ) EXPANDED.... i dont know what Style Sheet it because I only search for the CSS using the Windows 7 search and I can't track anymore which CSS it is.... Any help would be a big help.....
PS
I also tried to use the module JEvents Cal in my other site and it showed the same problem....
Otep

Postby carcam » Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:35 am

Dear Otep,
posting your problem in several forums will not make we help you better.

This forum is meant to hold topics about JEvents 2.0. Which version of JEvents are you using?
¿Sabías que tenemos soporte en español para los miembros del Club de JEvents? ¡ÚNETE AHORA!
carcam
Team Staff

Postby Otep » Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:10 am

Hello... tnx so much for the immediate reply... sori for the repost.. Ive been using com_jevents_155g and mod_jevents_cal_1.5.5_b1880 but because of what happened I've uninstalled the two and replace it with com_jevents_2.0.9 and mod_jevents_cal_2.0.1... but still obtain same results.... Ive try to delete all temporary files and reinstall again and again but still the same problem occurs... and I've tried to install the jevents and calendar in my sample site, which is another joomla installation but still obtain same output. Tnx carcam.
Otep

Postby carcam » Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:50 am

Hi otep,
it's fine. The "expanded" navigation bar does not depend on the JEvents version. There is probably a CSS style on your site that does not fit well with JEvents CSS. You can easily check the styles using firebug in Firefox, or the web developers that comes with Chrome or Explorer 9. Did you try them to see what is happening?
¿Sabías que tenemos soporte en español para los miembros del Club de JEvents? ¡ÚNETE AHORA!
carcam
Team Staff

Postby Otep » Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:56 am

Hello carcam...
tnx so much for the reply...
I'll try it...
Otep

Postby Otep » Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:25 am

Hello I tried debugging the site using google inspect elements.... it shows mod_month_year as its primary css but does not affect the navigation when i removed it...

I tried to use the beez template and the calendar is just fine. I tried to look inside the template but I could not really configure where specifically...

We're running out of time here.. hhehehee.. tnx for any help again...
Otep

Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)