Jevents 2.x (Free Access)

Strange problem with dates

Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
Forum rules
When requesting support please follow these steps:

1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.

Postby Lisalisa » Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:27 pm

Hi,
I don"t speak very well english, but i'll try to explain my problem.
I just install Jevents and it seems to be a really good tool for my new website, but I'v got a big problem with the format of dates.

I created a new evenement on the 9 november 2011. In the calendar the date is correct ("Accueil" page of the website), when I click on the calendar to see the evenement's detail, the same date become "Dimanche 11 Septembre" (sunday 11 september). I've got the same problem on the page "Actualités".

I use Joomla 1.7 and the latest Jevents 2.0.7

Thanks a lot for your help !

My website : http://www.francoismalet.com
Lisa
Lisalisa
Gold Members

Postby carcam » Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:36 pm

It seems that the SEF tool of your system is mixing months with days. Which SEF tool are you using? Can you please try disabling it and checking again?
¿Sabías que tenemos soporte en español para los miembros del Club de JEvents? ¡ÚNETE AHORA!
carcam
Team Staff

Postby Lisalisa » Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:45 pm

carcam wrote:It seems that the SEF tool of your system is mixing months with days. Which SEF tool are you using? Can you please try disabling it and checking again?

Hi,
Thanks for your answer.
I just use the joomla's SEF tool.

I uncheck it, but there is not change.

Have you got an other idea for me?

Thanks a lot.

Lisa
Lisalisa
Gold Members

Postby carcam » Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:36 pm

Can you please also post the configuration of the event? Specifically the "time and date" tab.
¿Sabías que tenemos soporte en español para los miembros del Club de JEvents? ¡ÚNETE AHORA!
carcam
Team Staff

Postby Lisalisa » Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:46 am

carcam wrote:Can you please also post the configuration of the event? Specifically the "time and date" tab.

The configuration of the event is this one :
Title: Concert Christopher bjurström quartet (jazz)

Date and time :
Lisalisa
Gold Members

Postby Geraint » Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:31 am

That is VERY strange - can you create a few more test events on other dates to see if the problem is repeated.
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)